Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Neverending Story

That's what I think cleaning my workroom should be called. This is what it looked like when I first redecorated it. I am NOT going to show you what it looks like at the present time. It is scary. I have rearranged the furniture a couple of times. The way it is arranged now is not working. I need to go back to this arrangement. I don't wanna!

In order to do it, I have to unload two bookcases like the one at the right of the photo and the one that you see with the three drawers too. The only way that they can be moved is with "sliders". Yes. There is a point to this. It will take me at least a day to get it done. Do I want to waste a day doing that or do I want to have that day to work on minis? I guess we all have to make sacrifices. I love rearranging everything. I just hate when the arrangement doesn't work.

Today I am making a list of all of the projects that I have in various states of completion......So far I have a couple of pages. I have gotten nothing done. Can you tell I am NOT a happy camper?

The eye candy for today is me resting in my mini workroom. Please note my pet alligator, Frisky at the bottom left.

OK. The secret is out. When I am transformed to miniature I am a witch.
Back to the grindstone. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I'm laughing...At first I wasn't sure if the 1st photo of your workroom was life sized, or you had done a mini workroom. Then I saw the real mini workroom, and 'you' in your chair. I think I have it straight now....