Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Never Go Back...

I have been reading old blog entries... Not a good thing.

I got as far as the Rya Rugs that I was doing last year.  Remembered that I didn't finish what I started as usual.

The only one that is really finished is the one that Tessie's snake sleeps on. he loves it.  So does she. 

 Oops! Not a good thing.

Now Tessie wants fuzzy rugs for the living room and bedroom of the trailer/castle. 

What is even more unfortunate, Zar is backing her up. He thinks that they would look nice in there.

I am seeing a lot more work than this castle is worth. I still haven't finished the ones that I was experimenting with.

Now Tessie wants more!!! So what else is new?


I searched and found the blades for Mr. Dremel. As soon as Walter wakes up from his nap, I am going to have him help me install a new blade.  I managed to get the old one out, but...
I can't press down hard enough to get the new blade in!

It takes force to get the part down to where the top of the blade will fit into the hole.  He is stronger than I am.

Did you ever have one of those days? I seem to be having one today.  Wish me luck. I may at least get the steps for the circular staircase cut out.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.


No comments: