Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, August 31, 2018

Oops! And a new Place to work!

This photo is to distract you from the face that I just plain slept through writing the blog on Wednesday.  I was tired after the Witches' meeting and just plain forgot.  Sorry about that.

Actually, I can blame Walter. If he doesn't see me go in the computer room to write it, he asks if I have written it yet.
He didn't ask Wednesday night.

This is the newest member of the family. Actually, we have several new members. This one is about two inches long, from nose to tip of tail. So far this year I have counted five of the little ones like this.  I may have counted one twice.  Not sure.

I moved things around in the bedroom this morning. I turned the worktable sidewise so that I can see the TV screen without twisting around to look. 

I haven't tried it yet, but I do believe that it is going to work.

Kota likes it. I tried just sitting in it and it works for watching TV. Now all I have to do is try working there.

Maybe after I get done here I will go check it out.
There is a direct line from the chair to the TV. All I have to do is get the cat to vacate the chair... Wish me luck.
I didn't see Tessie all morning.  Then when I got everything back in place and all of the work of moving was finished. She zapped in with her director's chair and Spike in tow.

She plopped down on the display lamp and started handing out orders and advice on how to carry them out...

I am about to go move the lamp to the other side of the room.  Hopefully she will not try to come back too soon.

Maybe I will get some work done before she does.  Wish me luck! I am going to need it.

She has her nose out of joint. I am not working fast enough for her expectations.  Back to work... Faster!!! See you tomorrow.

No comments: