Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I Should Have Stayed With the Trailer!!!!!

When I got up this morning, Zar was up and ready to go! I took one look and almost went back to bed.

I made the mistake of telling Zar that he could unpack the wood last night.  I did hear some rummaging around after I went to bed, but didn't think too much of it... I should have paid more attention to the clunks...

If I had counted, there probably would have been eleven clunks or more...
There are eleven full sheets of plywood and one partial sheet.

I don't think that I have to worry about anything missing... Now all I have to do is punch them out a few at a time and get started...

Unfortunately, Zar is not much help with this part.  He is not great at lifting sheets of plywood that is ten times longer than he is.

I have to hunt up a few heavy books to hold up the sides whilst the glue dries.

This is going to be a BIG job... I should have made a trailer!!!

I have been looking at the directions... Reading them at least twice.

Now all I have to do is locate the floors and walls and get started... This could take a while...

I am beginning to regret telling Zar that he was next in line... He's a good guy, so I am not going to say anything.  I am going to bite the bullet and get to work. 

I am just a little envious of Tessie and Letty.  They are drinking coffee and eating toast. A very relaxed pair this morning...

Oh well. Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is a big project, but look at it this way, with the new terrible 2 waiting on new structures, was there ever a chance you would be able to sit and enjoy a relaxing moment? At least Zar seem to have a bit more appreciation.
Big hug,
Giac

Véronique said...

I agree with Giac. This is way more relaxing.
But I do hope we'll get to see the finished trailer one day!