Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Tessie Saves the Day!!!

When I got up this morning, I heard a lot of heavy moving coming from the workroom.

It wasn't me... I assumed that it had to be Tessie, fooling around in there. 

I decided not to disturb her.  Sometimes it's better that way.

This time it certainly was!!!

When I finally got up the courage to open the door, There she was.  Up to her armpits in moving things around!

She had moved the dressing table from the bedroom into the closet. 

Granted, it's not as nice a room as the bedroom and she is going to have to do some more to the closet, but I told her that she is in charge of the two rooms. I am washing my hands of the whole thing. 

If she wants more done, she can do it herself. I am finished. No more running around in circles for me.

In fact, the next time I went back in, she had painted the ladder pink to match the carpet. 

I am going to have to go in there and turn the ladder right side up.  If I don't, she is going to fall on her head.

Anyway, I am no longer in charge of her bedroom and dressing room. 

Her changes makes it a lot easier for me.  I will use the dressing table with curtains somewhere else.  As soon as I decide where to use them, she will want them back...

I don't care. Just as long as all of the pieces get done. And as long as they fit together in whatever room she puts them in.  I am going back to work on MY dressing table now.  One of these days I am going to make a "Mini Me". Then I can go nose to nose to argue with her... Somehow, I think that I would win more arguments if I could look her in the eye.  

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

No comments: