Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, June 29, 2018

The Last Day...

I looked in on Tessie and Zar this morning and they actually moved downstairs!

They still aren't doing anything, but they did move.

I think that I am going to take a lesson from them. This is the last day of Walter's golf trip.

Therefore, I am going to Have one more day of messing around.

If Tessie and Zar can do it.  I can too!!!
I didn't get a lot done on the tool handles that I want to re-do. I need to do the needle nosed pliers and the side cutters. There may be a few others around, but these are the ones that I use the most and they really need to be done.

The grip on them is so much better when they are beaded. Right now the only ones that are beaded are the round nosed pliers and those are the ones that I use the least. I really need to get to work!

Another thing that I really need to do is covers for the remotes for the bedroom TV. I am always losing them. Even with the knitted fuzzy cover and that is coming apart.  Not a good thing.

Anyway, I am going to, at the very least get the flat nosed pliers done. Those are the ones that I use the most, for both minis and jewelry.

Please ignore me whilst I go do some beading now.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: