Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Scale Cabinetmaker and Killing Time......

I sketched some trees on the side of the Clockwork Cottage earlier today...

Everything went down hill from there.

I went and looked for a smaller building to practice on...
I found this house that just lives to be used once in a while... For Christmas or other holidays'

I might try messing with this one first.

I am still not sure that I want the whole Clockwork Cottage covered with sculpture of trees and other natural goodies.

If I do this one first I get practice doing the sculpture and I get to work out some of the kinks along the way.



I spent most of the day looking through the stack of Scale Cabinetmaker magazines.  I didn't find anything that made me want to stop reading and go do some furniture. 

I looked over to the bedside table and found four tools for doing the sculpture on the walls. 

My Visa card got replaced last month.  Every time one of my credit cards gets replaced, I get at least four new tools for sculpting rocks. 

I cut them in four or five strips and cut the ends to points or chisel shapes. They work well for making the lines between the stones and putting texture in them. 

I guess that, since I have new tools, I should get to work on the stones, trees and bushes. 

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: