Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

One Down and Three and a Floor to go!

One wall, that is... I straightened the three main bookcases on this wall... This one didn't take long. I very seldom go back to this one.  Most of the stuff in here is stuff that I seldom use.

I like this one. It stays pretty neat and tidy most days.
 This one is the beads and I have been working on it for about a couple of months. I keep getting it about straight and then trying to make jewelry and clean at the same time...

That doesn't work!!! At all!!!
This one is where I tend to throw everything that I bring into the workroom.  It is right behind the door and it just seems to fill up by itself.  I suspect that Tessie throws things in this one too. That's it.  I am going to blame the mess on Tessie. 

I never make messes. It's all her fault. Honest it is!

I am really neat and tidy.

She is messy.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. 

I am going back now and try to talk myself into doing some more sorting.

Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: