Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Between the Garden and the Grocery Shopping....

I opened the door to the workroom this morning... I quickly closed it and ran the other way.

It is getting worse! Not better!


When I got back from Walmart this morning, I planted a couple of these and another Daylily.

I watered and trimmed some more bushes.  Brush and bulky collection is coming at the end of the month and I want to be ready for them.

The grapes are growing like crazy. I do hope that they have some fruit on them this year.  I haven't been able to find anything about how they grow the first year, so I still don't know if there will be any grapes this year.
And Tessie? She is still not talking to me.  I vetoed the Levis and T-shirt.

She is still hiding out under whatever she can find.  This is some of the fabric that I want to use for her dress.  Maybe if she hides under it long enough, it will grow on her!

Just maybe.

Anyway, that's all that has happened in the past 24 hours.  Sooner or later, one of us is going to win. 

See you tomorrow.





No comments: