Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

All in a Day's Work...

The first thing I did this morning was get the gifts ready for lunch tomorrow down at Judy's restaurant. 

I am not going to show you what is inside because someone might tell the witches what they are getting.
I was digging around to find something to write about and found a new center piece on the dining room table...

The stone top on the table is cool and it is getting hot outside.  Kota appreciates the finer things in life.  Especially if they keep him cool.
 Tessie, on the other hand, only appreciates things that other people are willing to do for her.

Thus the pile of furniture that needs repairing on the telephone table in the bedroom.

I guess I may as well start gluing the legs back on all of the furniture that she has messed up.

But first the coffee table...
That's the easiest of the bunch.  All I had to do is put a new coat of lemon oil on it.  Look at the difference.

Please note that Tessie has not moved a muscle since I started working.

Now all I have to do is get her off the pile and I can repair all of the legs that she has broken.

Actually they weren't broken until I put them in a drawer and piled other things on top.  So really it's my fault and not hers.

I am going to go repair the rest of the furniture.  Maybe I can talk her into putting a new floor in the living room box that she wants to put them in.  If she paints and I fix the legs it won't take long to do that box.  Then maybe I can do something that I want to do for a change.  Without her yelling at me.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: