Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 24, 2018

I Need to Get Started...

Kota is encouraging me to do beading... That way he won't have to sit and look at all of the places that he can't sit because there are stones piled there.



He is not a happy camper.  There are stones piled all over the bed where he likes to sleep in the daytime...
Every one of these stones will be a piece of jewelry if I ever get them done.

I gave April some of my jewelry yesterday when they were over planting the tree... That's what made me think that I should get back to doing some bead work.





My only problem is, where to start...

These photos are just the start.  With all of the beads that I have, I could keep going on for another century or two. 
Not only do I have a lot of natural stones, but then I get a stupid idea like making my own cast resin cabochons.  Silly me...

I am probably going to waste the rest of the day trying to decide where to start. Maybe I would do better to close my eyes and grab.  Whatever I pull out is what I do...

Anyway, by tomorrow, I hope to have something started.  See you then.

No comments: