Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Relapse...

I got the main floor of Tessie's cottage cleaned up this morning...

Tessie disappeared as soon as I started...

I am still feeling lousy.
Tessie now claims to have caught my cold...

I highly doubt it.  I haven't seen her sneeze once in the last week.  Not a lot of coughing unless I cough and then she follows suit.
Kota, on the other hand does these sympathy coughs every once in a while...

That jus makes me cough more. 

I don't want to play this game anymore.  I want to be well. This is NOT fun.
I went in and put a few more things away in the workroom. 

Pretty soon, that isn't going to work.  I have just about everything put away...

I want to stop coughing and sneezing now!!!!!!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

meemaw said...

I am so sorry you still don't feel well. I hope Kota-snugs and hot tea bring you back to your healthy self, Casey. Feel better!