Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Day Off of Miniatures...

Yes. I didn't do any minis this morning.  And I probably won't do any this afternoon either.

I am on strike. 
 Instead of minis, I cleaned my closet.  Then I sat Tessie on the door handle to make sure that nobody goes in there and messes it up!

Closet cleaning is not very interesting, but it has to be done once in a while.
I even found a place in the closet to store all of the sock yarn that I needed a place for.

I am going to work on knitting for the rest of the day.  Don't tell anyone!
I can't do anything on the IPad. Kota is sleeping on it.  That's my excuse and I am sticking with it!

I am going to relax the rest of the day.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Isabel Ruiz said...

Me ha encantado la excusa!!! Lo mejor es descansar cuando la situación lo requiere.