Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Big Red Machine!

The Big Red Machine in question is the one in the poster on the right hand wall.  That is the first thing that you see when you walk in the room.

It wouldn't be Amare's room without it.

He loves machines that dig and carry things. 

Under it is the unit with the bins.  I still have to do some filling in those. I need two more bins to fill it. More jewelry findings  for me!
I am starting to get the shelves filled .  I need some children's books to scatter around.

Tessie is making a list of titles that I should include... I don't think that "Frankenstein" will be one of them...

She is trying really hard to get me into trouble.  She thinks that he should have a TV set and a poisonous frog... Look down in the left hand corner... I keep taking them out and she keeps putting them back in.

I will wait until we start opening presents and grab them really quick.  She will never know.

Here's a little closer look at the bench and curtains they came out ok after all.

It is starting to look lived in... It's not messy enough yet.

I'm getting there.  A little bit at a time.
Now all I have to do is devise a plan to get the Terrible Two plus One out of there before Christmas.

Any suggestions?

Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

meemaw said...

I suggest you set up Santa, and tell her he is waiting to hear her wishes. That'll get Zar, too! The roombox looks great! (legos?) Have fun...

April said...

Amare's room looks awesome! Hope you are prepared for requests to make some of the furnishings in his actual scale. He is going to love it!