Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Beading and Lunch With Spiderman!

OK.  I finished the beading on Watch One.  All I have left to do on that one is put on the fastener...

That is if I can get it away from Tessie.
As soon as I snapped the photo, she grabbed it and ran.

Then she leaned back against the bead tubes and told me to snap the photo fast, before the belt fell off...

I just barely got the photo before she let out a deep breath and the thing fell off. Luckily one side of the band didn't really reach around her waste, or I would have had trouble getting it back...

She had the nerve to complain about it being a very uncomfortable belt...
As for lunch, April, Amare and I went shopping this morning.  We hit a Goodwill that April didn't know about and bought a couple of things.

After that, we met Walter at Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch...

Walter bought Amare a Halloween costume at Costco.  He has been wanting to go as Spiderman for quite a while.  That's his favorite superhero...

We gave him the costume when we got out of the cars. Before we went into the restaurant...

He wanted to wear it for lunch.  We talked him out of that by saying that he would get Macaroni and cheese on it... That held him off until after we ate.

Then Walter accompanied him to the Men's room and he changed into it.

Needless to say, we had one very happy grandson. 

I have the feeling that April is going to have a job trying to get him not to sleep in it and wear it to school!

They are off for Autumn break right now and they are all going camping.  I doubt that he will want to wear the outfit while climbing rocks and hiking... Unless his spidey powers kick in before they go.

I'm just glad that I'm not the one that has to talk him out of it... Good luck April!

Back to working on the watches. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

April said...

Amare wore his costume to the Summit Hut and someone requested a photo with him! He told the cashier he is going to be Spiderman for Halloween and when he grows up. Thanks again ;)