Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

More Rugs in the Future...

This is the rug that I just started a couple of days ago. 

The photo is a little fuzzy, but then so is the rug...

On the other hand, this is the one that I started last week... I am going wild with this one. It is going to be square.

It doesn't show up to well, but the colors are so dark that that's how they show up...
Three of us went up to "The West" this morning and I got two more color ways for rugs.  The are quite different in person.  In the photo, not so much. 

It makes no difference. Tessie likes both of them.

I think that it is about time for someone else to get a new rug...

I can't let Tessie have all of the fun! She is getting spoiled. 

She needs some competition.  Maybe a whole new person?  Someone that she can't boss around all the time...

I am going to think about this for a while... Then she may just have some competition in the rug department.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: