Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Late Wednesday

It's 7:30 PM and I was sitting in the bedroom working on minis.  It dawned on me that I had not done a blog entry yet today... I grabbed the camera, took some photos of what I have been doing all day and ran for the computer...

Tessie just stood there staring at me. Sometimes she is no help at all.  No reminder from her...

I am sure that it would have been, "Hey dummy! You forgot to do the blog."  And she would have said it about 5:30 AM tomorrow morning...
I didn't do a whole lot on the She Shed today.  I drew up six sets of plans so that the rest of the gang could do the project. 

I took those to the meeting and explained what they had to bring to do the She Shed.  Then for the rest of the afternoon I worked on a couple of Bonsai Trees. 

I think that they turned out pretty well for a first try.

The first one is kind of a Japanese Pine.  I did that one with the fuzzy green stuff that I use for 1" scale trees.

The second one is done with the railroad stuff that people use for ground cover. 

Now all I have to do is put them in pots.

They are sitting in pieces of air drying clay right now. 

Tomorrow I will attempt some poly clay pots for them. 

Of course Tessie is pleased... Everything I did today was for her.  I think that she may have the mesmerizer hidden behind her back in that first photo. 

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

I was looking for your post about 7:30 pst and was wondering... Then I realized it was Wednesday and figured it was just a busy day for you. Glad you got to spend it with good friends and fun projects. The bonsai is looking great!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Good help is hard to find! The bonsai trees look amazing. Terrific work! The whole project is really coming along beautifully.
Big hug
Giac