Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I Can't Win!

The roofers are all done but a little painting.  So I went to Wednesday Witches this afternoon. 

I started a ring, but couldn't get it going right. So Much for that...

When I got home, there was just a little painting left to finish on the back porch.

About the time that I went to look at that, Walter discovered that his Mustang was leaking something pink all over the garage floor...
We hopped in the two cars and left his at the Ford dealership to be looked at.

I forgot to show you this.  I bought a Chinese duck basket at Goodwill on Sunday.  His head and tail both come off for hiding things inside.

Good place for secrets... The best part? His price tag was $1.59!

We no more than got home from delivering Walter's car to the dealership when Tessie and Zar asked me to go into the work room. 

It seems that there was something "important" that they wanted to show me...

Fool that I am, I went inside.  They slammed the door and locked it...

Tessie yelled, "This is payback time."

I was in there for what seemed like hours.. I am not sure how long it was, but I am not going to fall for that one again.  I got out with a hairpin and a nail file.  It's just a good thing that I keep emergency tools in the workroom.

Anyway, it looks like tomorrow will be the start of the great backyard cleanup... I doubt that I will get any help from the Terrible Two.  So I had better start making a diagram and making plans for the big move back.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Those cheeky little devils! I would totally get them back and get them good! Shenanigans!!!
Big hug
Giac