Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, April 3, 2017

With a Little Bit of Help From My Friend...

 We went to see "Boss Baby" this morning.  That cut down on the mini-ing time quite a bit, but it was fun.

When we got home I decided to get the rest of the holes in the wicker pieces drilled... Only one problem...
I forgot that I used some of the juice to drill the rest of the small holes the other day.

Tessie decided it would go faster if she handed me the pieces in the order that she wanted them made... I don't know what difference that made.  She just threw them in a big pile as I returned them to her...

By the time I finisned the ones that I could do, she was bored and sitting in the partially finished chair that I started the other day.


She had the pile of boards that still needed holes on her lap.

Every time that I needed another board I had to wake her up, so that she could hand me one. 

I tried getting one away from her without waking her... That didn't work.  She almost bit my hand off for waking her up that time.

Anyway, to make a  long story short, Mr. Dremel ran out of steam about half way through the drilling of the larger holes.

Now we both have to wait another three hours to finish.  That's what I get for not putting it on the charger when I was finished the other day.  Now I know.

Back to doing something mini... Anything I can think of that's mini. I need to mini!

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marilyn D. said...

I chuckled at your comments, Casey. We're all the same! We walk around saying "I need to mini, I need to mini!!!" Fortunately there is never any lack of things we have on hand to work with or projects we have started that need to be worked on. My "to-do list" of things I have to complete before I die is so long I figure I'm going to live to be 150 years old!!! May we all be still working on minis together at that time!- Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB, Canada

miniaturista said...

Ohhh.. cuantos proyectos preciosos para hacer.
Un abrazo
Maite