Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Equal Amounts of Money...

Three of the witches went out bead hunting this morning. 

First we went to my favorite bead store in town.  Jay's. 

I got the tubes and the two dangles that you see in the first photo.  The cost was thirty three dollars. Not a bad price for the beads that I got.

But then, one of the witches took us to another bead store that she knew about...

It was closing!  I got the beads below.  Most of them are hex beads.  Very special.  Hard to find these days.  That's the little tubes at the bottom.
 Would you believe that the stuff in the first photo and the stuff in the second photo cost almost exactly the same amount of money?  They did!  I am so glad that we went to the second store!

Anyway, that was my morning.  I wore this neck piece.  The wood and string part are from the last jar of junk jewelry that I got at Goodwill.  The pendant  is one that I made about a month ago.  I have been receiving compliments on it right and left.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.  And No!  I am not taking a photo of it hanging around my neck... I prefer to remain a mystery.

Now I am going to go see what can be made from the new stash of beads. It may take a while to use them all, but I can't wait to get started.

Back to the design board... See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

What a nice haul of beads and baubles. Wonderful!