Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Back To Normal...

Well, it's normal for this household...

I was busy all day yesterday getting kits ready for today's Witches...

That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!

We are going to be making jewelry display stands for the necklace and earrings that we made last week.
Here's the pattern.  There is a better photo further down, but I would suggest that you go to Pinterest and put Jewelry displays in the search.

I got the original pattern from there and it was for a full sized pattern.
 I don't remember who's pin it was originally, but as I said, it was a full sized display for people selling jewelry at craft fairs, etc.

I did this one out of some textured scrapbook paper.  I think that it shows off the jewelry well.

If you want to display earrings with it, just poke a couple of holes inside the necklace and run the wire through the holes. I still haven't found Tessie's other earring.. Another Oops!

Here's the close up of the pattern... It is rather crudely drawn...  It will give you some idea of the size and what you are going for.

It was fun to do and I am thinking that I am going to do some in colors and other experimental techniques. 

Again. I am sorry about yesterday! Just too much going on. 

I will try to draw a better pattern after I get back from Witches.  More accuracy is needed.

Back to the drawing board.  See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Marilyn D. said...

Thanks so much for this, Casey. I was looking for something exactly like this. What great timingfor me! - Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB, Canada

mcddiss said...

ese patron se ve muy bien , muchas gracias

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Thank you for sharing the pattern. I hope you had a good time with the witches.
Big hug
Giac