Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lazy Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was lazy all day.  Tomorrow I will have to do double time, because the witches are coming here.

Today, I just watched Korean Dramas and beaded.

Seth wanted one of the rings that I have been making in blue.  I hope this will make him happy!

Amare then said he wanted one with red or blue.  I gave him a whole rainbow.  His finger is a little less than two inches around.  This was an easy one... Notice the gold at the end of the rainbow!
I played around with some mother of pearl chips down the center of this one... Mine!  No.  Tessie can't have it for a hat!
I forgot to tell you.  I finally found something at Goodwill to spend some of my gift certificate on.

Yup.  Another dragon.  What can I say?  I like dragons! 

He will probably end up in the back yard somewhere.  I love the color.  He still had the original price tag on the bottom... I got him for a quarter of the original price!

And I still have a lot of my gift certificate left!

I am going back to Korean Dramas now.  And back to beading. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments: