Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Two Runny Noses...Tessie and I...

Kota has taken to keeping at least one of my hands warm at all times.  Sometimes he curls up next to me and keeps more of me warm.
 The tiny kitten doesn't do quite as well.  He is too small to keep much of anything warm.  He does try though.
And I thought that you might like an update on the plants for the conservatory.  I put them back in the window whilst working on the conservatory.  Unfortunately a few of them are growing like weeds!  The mother of millions need smaller pots if I don't want them going hog wild!  That's good to know.  I am going to start a few new ones in tiny pots.  That way, they will not have so much room for roots.  Thus, not so much room for the upper plant to grow. 

I am mostly laying around watching TV today.  Maybe tomorrow I will feel like going back to work.

See you then.

2 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. I missed reading your blog for a few days. I'm just now catching up. I read
the one for Tuesday. Then for Wednesday, there are three versions. Then Thursday.
Perhaps your cold is affecting you more than you thought.
I hope you are feeling better now.
Phyllisa

Caseymini said...

Phyllisa, something weird is happening. I went back and corrected something on Wednesday's blog and it showed up as corrected here. No other versions. The correction was in the title. Strangely, the only place that it showed the three different ones was on the page where I go to correct them. It didn't show up on the net on my computer. Very strange. Thanks! I fixed it.