Thursday, October 20, 2016
But after the way it turned out, I am glad that I did!
Here you can see that the tops don't quite meet...
There are a few spots of glue showing on top. I took the copper work off so that you could see the hole.
I went through my findings and found these four triangular findings.
I had the button in the middle laying on my bedside table. It was from one of those jars of jewelry from Goodwill. I saved it out, because I liked it and wanted to use it in some jewelry... This is just as good.
I just decided that the bunnies would like a little extra ventilation in their hutch and went to work.
I glued the points of the triangles to the points of the roof. Glued the button in the center and let it dry.
I dread showing it to Tessie, she is going to want a bed with a top like that...
Anyway, if you want to make one, go back and use the pattern for Spike's Pup Tent. It is basically the same and on that one the points fit together.
I have to go now and find something else to work on...
See you tomorrow.