You wouldn't think that wisteria could be made from a four shades of purple bunka, some green covered wire, green paper and lots of glue... It can if you add some trimmings from a rosemary bush.
This is what I took to the Wednesday Witches' meeting this afternoon.
I did a lot of cutting out and creasing before I went. I came back with about 1,000 leaves all cut out and scored to make them have movement. So many that I couldn't get them all in one tube.
I also came back with the start of some wisteria flowers.
These will have to have a bit more bunka added. Then they will be attached to a wire and have five or seven leaves added to the wire...
This could take a while.
I am going to have to get down to business tomorrow... Many more miles to go!
I think that I have had enough fun for one day...
See you tomorrow.
They are looking fantastic. Can't wait to see them all done.
It looks like a lot of work but the result will be fantastic
Post a Comment