Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Water, Water, Everywhere...Not a Drop....

 That's what it looked like last night, about six o' clock... The sky was almost black. What was strange, our back yard looked sunny.

If we got any rain at all, you couldn't prove it by me.

That's the trouble with monsoons... It rains in spots.  A half a block, one way or the other, and it's a whole different kind of weather.
I taught coiled baskets at Wednesday Witches today.  By learning to make this tiny basket, you get all of the different kinds of movements to make any coiled basket. 

It was fun.  I am seeing a lot of baskets in the future of the Witches.
Before I went, I did some more on Tessie's new chair... I am getting there slowly, but surely...

That's it for minis today. 

I am seeing cross eyed from working on the mini baskets.  No more minis tonight.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I envy the witches that get to enjoy learning from you in person. I hope the weather gets better...or at least makes up it's mind.
Big hug
Giac