Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, July 25, 2016

I Shouldn't Leave Tessie Alone...

I did some work on the rug for the conservatory this morning.  Then we decided to go to a morning movie...

So much for mini work.  We stopped and looked at furniture on the way home.  That took up some time...

So. Not a lot of mini-ing today.
When I got home, this was propped up on the nightstand in the bedroom...

Yes.  It's Tessie's handiwork. She has decided that she no longer likes the brass bed in the townhouse.  To put it nicely, she wants something more feminine...

She wants wicker and lots of ruffles.  That is not at all her style. 

She wants a sleigh bed. Wicker?  Ruffles?  I am not sure what has gotten into her... 
 I hunted her down and asked what was going on.  She was sitting in the middle of the glasses case with all of my stuff for teaching basket making. 

Her answer?  "If I sit in this thingamajig, you will have to work on something else."

Interesting logic... It didn't work... I lifted her out by the scruff of her neck and went back to basket making...

She is NOT a happy camper at present.  Oh well.  She will get over it.  And I will get the basket making taught without her looking over my shoulder.  Maybe in a few days I will look into making a wicker sleigh bed... Just not today.

See you tomorrow.


2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Look at the bright side: Some people have no idea what to do next.
If you overlook the attitude you put up with, it's probably a good thing!
Big hug
Giac

Marisa said...

I have to say Tessie is consistent, when she wants something she wants it now..best to humor her. ( I actually have my own agenda..Im working on a bed for a beach cottage and it would be fun to watch how you make yours so I can get some ideas...I guess I do have a dog in this race.)

Hugs
Marisa