Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Conservatory Candidates

 OK. I did some more on the replacement rug.  It's hard to tell, because most of it was in the outer boarder and the blue edges of the other borders. 

Trust me, I did!
This morning, Tessie and I spent some time in the back yard.

I repotted the Mexican Hat version of Mother of Millions.  Tessie is really excited about this one. 

We already know that it will stay small if you pot it in just a little dirt and don't water it much.
This is it's cousin.  Mother of Thousands.  I don't think that this one has another name.  But It really puts out lots of little ones and they grow all over the back yard, so we have quite a supply of them.

We also have a number of regular cacti that will fit the bill.

This one stays tiny for a while if you pot it up as a little plant.

I saw some bonsai trees on a websight last night that are mini... They only grow to an inch or so.  Some are really succulents and such... Here goes the mad scientist in me. 

Experimental bonsai... Here I come!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is still early on, but I do love the borders on the rug.
Big hug
Giac