Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Still Rearranging and Making Big Decisions...


 That's according to Tessie.  I moved the weaver's workshop off of the table this morning...

In order to have some place to put it, we are going to have to do some more rearranging.  I am running into all kinds of unfinished objects...

I had Mid Century Modern in this little box... However, Tessie says it's too small.  She keeps hitting her forehead on the glass when she gets up from the couch and complains that there is no room for a coffee table or her other  Mid Century Mod pieces.  I see a larger box coming... Or a whole redo of the townhouse first floor.  I don't know which is worse.

Next we found April's Russian Cottage...

Tessie immediately told me to put it back.  April doesn't have room for it.  And it's not for Tessie.

Two good reasons not to work on this one Right now.

I do believe that this one is going to be the one that wins... Unfortunately, Tessie is under the impression that it will stay in the bedroom and she can snore away the night in there... I don't think so.

I am going to have to either make curtains to go behind the dressing table or redo the window.  I am leaning towards the curtains.

Remember the piece of embroidery that I showed you a couple of weeks ago, that was part of a bench cover... This is where the other half went. 

I designed and carved the dressing table and matching stool years ago and needed a cover.  Part of the bench cover was easier than a whole new piece of embroidery and besides, it was already done!

Anyway.  That's as far as we have gotten today.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: