Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

No Place to Sit Down and Work...

You probably can't see it, but I now have access to my Korean Dramas! I doubt that it impresses anybody but myself... I am addicted to them.  I prefer them to American TV.  Better plots and story lines all around.

Anyway, that's the first step.  Walter put it in yesterday.  Thank you Walter!

Now the second step is getting a place to sit and work... There is a 17 pound cat in my chair, that refuses to give it up.  And there is a very small witch that only turned around to get her photo taken.  She is also a fan of Korean TV. 

So until Kota gives back my chair, I am out in the back yard. 

This is the start of the second Garden Totem.  I think that I am going to like this one even better than the first one.  I am getting the hang of it as I go along.

It is not glued together yet.  I am still trying out different arrangements.

Here's the first one that I did. Unfortunately, the sun is not shining much.  And I have it under a tree besides.  I may still have to move it.  Not sure.

This one looks a bit top heavy, now that I have it in place.  It is only put together with silicone, so could probably be pried apart and re-stacked.

Maybe if I put it out from the wall a bit more, it will show up better and catch the sun.  That's what they are there for.  Suncatchers.

Anyway the wind is blowing out there and I think that I am going to give up for today. 

Now if I could only get the cat out of my chair...

See you tomorrow.



2 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. Cats can be moved from chairs. I know. But you may have to endure an
angry look.
Phyllisa

Caseymini said...

Phyllisa, you have never met Kota in person... He is a force to be reckoned with! Claws, fangs and a will of iron when he doesn't want to move.LOL