Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mine! All Mine!!!

 That was Tessie. Last night, as soon as I was done with the new bracelet, she grabbed it and ran.

I finally found her in the spell room of the townhouse...

She looks like she has a pet dragon wrapped around her.
This morning, I decided to use all of the ideas that I have in one chair.  That way I can see if they all work, before I go on to others.

First of all, I am putting a wooden arm on the opposite side from the book pocket.  Drinks and snacks on one side and books and iPad in the pocket on the other side. I want a real chair like that!
I simply sandwiched the wood veneer around the wires on that side.  The edges will be covered by braid.  So far it's working.
As for the back, the pattern in the back will be covered with fabric on the back side and tufted on the front side.

Between the two I am going to experiment with adding extra wires... We shall see what happens...

Wish me luck.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marilyn D. said...

Wow - now you've got me really paying attention! How do you come up with these ideas?!? I can hardly wait to see the finished product. - Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB, Canada
http://charminis.blogspot.ca