Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Upstairs, Downstairs...

 I went into the kitchen a while ago and noticed that Tessie and Zar were having breakfast on the roof of the Clockwork trailer...

That was a bit unusual... They have been spending a lot of time in the Forest Fantasy Cottage.

I had to stick my nose in where it didn't belong... I should have known better.

Yesterday, Reggie came to me and asked to have the trailer cleaned.  To use his exact words..."It is a filthy pigsty."

I knew that the Terrible Two wouldn't do it, so I got the mop and dust rag out and went to work.  The thing is, I didn't stop to think what he was wanting it cleaned for...

Now I know.  I looked into the trailer.  Reggie was asleep on Zar's bed.  The couch was empty.

I went up to the roof and asked what was happening... Then I noticed that Zar had rearranged things so that the Steampunk Organ was directly above the head of the bed, downstairs...

I do believe that revenge is being taken...

Zar explained that he uncle was known to take advantage of any situation that he could...

I don't think that he will be staying where he is for long.  I heard the organ a couple of times during the night... It wasn't very loud where I was, but I am sure that Uncle Reggie was getting the full concert vibe! 

Tessie pleaded with me to start fixing the house for him.  I will as soon as we get it moved to the worktable in the bedroom.  Until then, I have a feeling that I am going to be refereeing a  few arguments. 

Tessie is sleeping at  Cordelia's place.  On the couch.  Zar is sleeping in the Forrest Fantasy Cottage on the pull out bed... And Sir Reginald is not sleeping well at all. 

Zar told me that the Terrible Two plus One are planning to stay up all night tonight.  They will take turns at the Steampunk Organ... I am assuming that Spike, as a loyal plus One, will be howling his little lungs out.  It's just a good thing that I have a nice fluffy pillow to put over my head! 

I am going to try to at least get a bed in the bedroom of Sir Reggie's new house by tonight.  Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: