Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Back to the Grind Stone!

 And it feels really good! 

I only got one window installed this morning, but that's better than none!
I put together these two bracelets for my Oncologist and my Surgeon.  Both are women.  b
Both are really great!

I see the surgeon this Monday for a follow up and the oncologist again later this month. 

It's not much, but I wanted to do something to say thank you to them both.

Now about those windows... I ran out of wood and went to the workroom to get some more...

Kota made himself comfortable on the sewing chair. 

And not long after, Tessie wandered in.
 There has to be something wrong!  Tessie even volunteered to hold the dust pan whilst I swept up the dregs of the mess on the floor in front of the drawers. 

It was getting hard to get near the drawers.  I was forced to clean that area...
I still have a long way to go, but I am actually starting.  The stuff in the tray at the front and a few things on the work table are all that are left of the piles of stuff that was in front of the drawers, when I started...

I actually feel like I am accomplishing something... The workroom is about 1/3rd done.
A little bit at a time... Progress is possible!

I really doubt that Tessie will keep helping, but I can dream...  Can't I?

Back to work!  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lucille said...

The bracelets are lovely. They'll be very happy!