Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

I Am Seeing a Pattern Here...

 This is a kitchen that I did about 20 years ago...

It is complete with catered cat food boxes.  The lady of the house didn't do much cooking...

It was fun to do everything from scratch...


This is the kitchen of Tessie's Townhouse... It is kind of finished.  At least the part that you can see. 

But then, the kitchen in Zar's Clockwork Cottage is pretty much finished. 

I didn't take a photo of that one because it is on a very high shelf and I didn't want to get a ladder. 

To be fair, that one has a pre made sink and stove...

Next we come to Daisy's Cottage... The kitchen is in about the same state as the one that I am working on now...

I have come to the conclusion that I am not crazy about working on kitchens!  I get just so far and then lose interest...

Maybe it has something to do with not liking real life kitchen work... I like to cook.  I just don't like the clean up part...

Here's the pattern showing up again...

I got up this morning and went to the store.  When I got back, rather than working on the kitchen of the Forest Fantasy Cottage, I went outside and did yard work.  Trimming bushes and feeding the squirrels...

I am going to have to break this pattern.  It has ruined several perfectly good houses.

I am giving Tessie permission to run roughshod over me until I get at least her cottage and Daisy's finished.  No more starting one thing before I finish the kitchen on the previous project! 

Here she comes now!  Whip and chair in hand!  I have to go work or find a place to hide!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

mcddiss said...

supongo que en toda casa hay alguna habitacion que se nos resiste por diversos motivos , particularmente a mi si me gusta hacer cocinas ,o al menos todo lo que se pone en ellas , a mi lo que se me resiste son los muebles y la madera , no puedo con ello
espero ver pronto esas cocinas terminadas,animo

besitos

Mari