Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

At a Standstill.... Or a Stalemate....

 Either of the above could be right... I am not accomplishing anything today.  At least not much... I keep plugging along at the knit and crochet projects.  Finished by Christmas?  I doubt it.  Maybe...
 I am not at liberty to start a new project on the table, now that it's clean. 

Kota has decided that it is his table... I laid his favorite blanket on one side... Thinking that he would lay on it and the table would still be clean... Not happening.  He likes the antique, handmade Italian tablecloth... At least he has good taste in linens.
Nope.  No workroom activity either.  I could go in here and attempt more cleaning...

See me stomping my feet and shaking my fists, a la Tessie?

I am still trying to decide... Maybe I will just not worry about it... Maybe I will just go make fudge instead... Yup!  That sounds better than cleaning.  Want to join me? I am going to do it with a bag of dark chocolate chips and half a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips. You can use any combination of chips.


Easy Fudge.

1 1/2 bags(24 oz) of chocolate chips
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
a pinch of salt.

In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips and milk over medium heat. Stir while melting.
When melted, remove from heat.  Stir in vanilla and salt.  Add 3/4 c. chopped nuts, if desired.

Spread in an 8" square pan. Refrigerate.  When almost hard, cut into squares.

That will be much more fun than the other stuff.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

The fudge sounds good and it's easy to make. Thanks for the recipe. I'll make some for Christmas!

Deni said...

hi casey!
Love the fudge im off to make some of my own thank you for the recipe!