Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Roound and Round I Go...

We all have our jobs to do today...

I have ordered Tessie to get her bicycle off of the roof of the cottage and straighten inside.  No work will get done if I can't get inside to work!

She is still threatening me with karate chops... I am not afraid of her!

I have problems of my own.  I have to go in at 10:00AM and get my Neulasta shot. That part is NOT a problem...Easiest part of the day...

The photo to the left is the problem!  Remember when I got this all cleaned up?  I don't.  It looks like I never cleaned it!

When I get home, it is either work on this room or on Tessie's kitchen.  If she doesn't have the mess cleaned out, I will have to do the workroom.... I don't want to!



The first thing that I spotted was the box of natural cabochons.  There are a lot of unfinished starts...

It seems to me that I should really finish all of these pieces before I start cleaning the rest of the room.... Yeah.  That's the ticket. 

The two on the top left don't count.  The rest are started and should really be finished... That shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.

Then I can start cleaning out... If I don't find something else that needs finishing...(room boxes, houses, other jewelry, leather work, baskets...) Should I continue? Probably not a good idea...

Back to work. 

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

Oh, Casey, how does your work room get like that? Poor you! Anyways, those cabochons are lovely. Good luck with deciding what to do. I was away for a few days which is why I am commenting on four of your blog articles all at once.

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
You will have to find space for the pieces you finish, so maybe you should do that first. After all, what's the point of finding a place for everything if you will have to move it all to make place for the newly finished projects...I got your back ;)
Big hug
Giac