Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Still Not Up to Snuff

Doctor Tessie was in this morning... She advised fresh juice... Walter ended up shooing her out and making it.  She can't handle pushing carrots through the tube very well.
 So... She then gave me a lecture on fresh fruits and veggies... Then she quickly disappeared.
Walter found her cowering in the living room of the townhouse in the dark...

I think that the juicer traumatized her... She figured out that, if she slipped, I would be drinking Tessie juice... So much for Dr. Tessie...

I am still hanging in there... Just barely.

See you tomorrow... I think...

4 comments:

Cara said...

I sure hope you're feeling better soon, Casey. Good for Walter keeping an eye on Tessie.

kittyandkatminiatures said...

When I saw the juicer on my blog feed I thought you had cracked and were juicing dollhouse bits! Ha! Feel better!!

Sarah Sequins said...

It was nice of Tessie to try to help. When I'm sick, my dolls just write various things on my forehead in magic marker. "Quarantine." "Unclean." "Property of the Zoo." I'm not sure what that last one is all about, but needless to say, I'm careful to not so much as sneeze when when those little plastic devils are around.

I had a lot of ear aches as a kid, so you have my sympathy. They're dreadful! The last one I had required both antibiotics and ear drops.

Marisa said...

hope your feeling better soon Casey :)