Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sidetracked on Sunday...

OK. I promised Kota that I would make him a basket big enough to sleep in...

I started it a couple of days ago... Every round takes a little longer and a little more material...
Until it is finished, he sleeps wherever he likes...

He seems to be keeping a close eye on what I am doing...

Knowing him, he will probably take one look at it and go back and sleep in his usual place.

At least I am trying.
Meanwhile, he and Tessie are getting awfully chummy. 

It makes me nervous when the two of them get together and chat... Nothing good ever comes from them when they do that...

I am working as fast as I can.  I guess I had better make it big enough for the two of them to sleep in together.

They seem to like the arrangement... I am not sure if that is good or bad.

Back to weaving.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

I have always admired your patience, Casey! The basket is coming along fine and I know that Kota will love it. Tessie too, of course!

mcddiss said...

los gatos son de lo mas caprichosos , pero seguro que a Kota le encanta su nueva cesta

besitos

Mari