Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, May 29, 2015

OK! Don't Nag!

I know that I still need to do a lot of painting on the walls.

I just was more in the mood to play in the dirt this morning.

This first photo is more true to the colors.  I am not sure why the other two look faded.

The dirt is from our back yard.  The stones are from Amare and April's Mother's Day box.  The greenery is train stuff.
I had to work around the Terrible Two plus One this morning...

They wanted to help... How is sitting and yelling instructions at me, any help?
I have both layers of the front yard done now.  Rocks, dirt and scrub brush. 

And yes.  I can paint over it.  I figured that this would give me a better reference of the colors to use.  They need to blend in with the foreground. 

I am like the Little Engine That Could... I think I can... I think I can... I think I can.

The walls definitely need more yellow and ochre.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

elizabeth s said...

I Love your Scrub! It looks Perfect! Using Real dirt is Really Clever!