Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Easiest Wall of All...

I went out to do some errands this morning.  I knew that when I got back, the mess that is my workroom would still be there.

I decided to tackle one wall at a time...
No extra 20 percent of room left on this wall...  Maybe I will do better on the third wall tomorrow. I hope.

At least, half of the room looks pretty good now.
And whilst I am working like a dog...  The dog sits and listens to Zar spouting poetry. 

I have no idea where Tessie is.  The last time I saw her, she was with Daisy at the front of the time machine.  She was trying to get a ride to somewhere, that is not here... Time and distance wise.

I just hope that, if they go, they remember the way back!

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

elizabeth s said...

Hahahah The Spike is Very Attentive; Zar must be a good reader! Perhaps he should give a Poetry Slam, a try! :D