Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Before and After...

 I had a lot of other things to do this morning, so I didn't get to the third wall...

Yesterday, I did clean out and sort by category, the bedroom bookcase.  Does that count?  I think it should.

This is what a bookcase should look like at all times... It doesn't.

I figured that I should at least get a photo as proof that it has been done...

Back to the workroom. This is the wall of shame... The bookcase in the corner never looks neat and clean.  It has stuff that doesn't really fit into any category.  Just odd stuff.

I decided to show you a before photo or two so that when you see the after ones, you can actually see that I did something.

The strip wood needs to be sorted and like pieces put together... That is a whole day in itself.  Some of that wood came with me from our other house... If I throw any out, I will surely need it for the next project!  That's how things work...

 
OH!  Look! Squirrels!  They are so much more fun than bookcases that need sorting...

Back to the wall of shame... All I can say is "Hand me the sack!  The bookcase is about to throw up!"

Please ignore the sewing chair that is piled with STUFF.  I brought the chair inside to reupholster... That was a month ago... It sure is a nice place to dump stuff.
At least, the bead table is nice and neat. Hardly a bead out of place.

Notice that I skipped past the landscaping cabinet with all of the plastic bins.  Hopefully, a bunch of that stuff will be attached to the HBS Forest Fantasy Cottage.

Now I must insist that you go find somewhere else to play.  I am about to embark on the Herculean task that is the third wall of my workroom.

Have a great day! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

kittyandkatminiatures said...

Don't be hard on yourself! You've made a lot of progress. Spring is blooming and will inspire you to finish!