Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Right Cat... We Found Him...

Kota spent the afternoon in the bedroom with Walter.

I had Wednesday Witches mini meeting.  We didn't know how he would react to five women laughing and talking while he was trying his hardest to acclimate himself to a new home...

This is one laid back cat.

He spent most of the afternoon laying by the window or by Walter's feet...
 I spent the morning getting things ready.  Kota was wandering around.  We let him in the rest of the house yesterday and today he seems to be right at home, wherever he is.

I think that he is going to be the perfect miniaturist's cat, as well as a great jewelry maker's model.

He was awake while I was taking all of these photos.. In this one he is modeling one of my pendant watches. 

More or less, he is just saying, "Let's get this over with...
When I got done, Tessie took over.  She has been schooling him on the ins and outs of living here..."First of all, I own everything here.  You can use things if you first ask my permission to do so..." 

I do believe that the whole lecture is going in one ear and out the other.  Tessie just likes to think that she rules.  As long as she doesn't bore him to death, everything will be fine...

I have to go clean up after the witches now... See you tomorrow(with minis).

6 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Love your cat. And a great model.
Rosezeeta.

Daydreamer said...

He's such a handsome cat... and he's lucky to have found a loving home! He certainly looks happy!

iseecerulean said...

So pretty!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I repeat, I want one!I'm thrilled he is happy in your lovely home. Best to you both.
Big hug,
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, all you have to do is go to a shelter where you are. The hard part is deciding which one is right for you. It took us a while to decide.

Mereknits said...

He is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Meredith