Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, December 1, 2014

It Was a Gift From Amare...

I have a yucky cold.  I am not doing much of anything.  I have felt it coming on for a few days now...

Amare had one on Thanksgiving day... I think that's where it came from...

Anyway, I am not feeling like doing much of anything.  So..... I spread snow and let it go at that...

First I did Spike's Crypt...
Then came the Crooked House... It's amazing what a little fake snow does towards decorating for Christmas.
While I was at it, I put some around Tessie's Townhouse and my Craft Cottage.
The last to get it was the basket shop... I am fast running out of steam.  Nothing wonderful going on today... I am thinking of going back to bed for the duration.

See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

Fabiola said...

Amazing houses!

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. I hope you feel better real soon.
Yesterday's post says there are 7 comments, but only 3 show.
Phyllisa

Caseymini said...

Phyllisa, on my I pad all of them show, but there is quite a space between the third and fourth ones.

Vivian Fox said...

Getting in the Christmas mood....!
Hope you are feeling better really soon.
All the best
Vivian

Lucille said...

Nothing worse than a cold to get us down and out! I recently finished one so I know where you're coming from. I love how you arrange your snow! You have the magic touch. Take care and sleep in tomorrow! Eat junk food and drink tea. lol!

Lené said...

Tessie, time to magic up some chicken soup for Casey. After all she's done for you over the years, I'm sure she'd love a bit of pampering. Casey, hope you feel better soon.

Caseymini said...

Lucille, the secret of good snow is just pulling it apart. No cutting. And the other thing is putting just a bit on the rest of the house. Not just on the ground.