Saturday, October 25, 2014
I cut the straws all to the same length this morning. I may still go back in and us a matte finish on them. They are just a bit too shinny for my taste.
This is the pile of materials that I used. Straws, cut to size. Short lengths of 18 gauge gunmetal wire for the loops at the top and a bead cap and a bead for the top of each post.
I used E-6000 to keep them together... I needed nine of the posts.
I glued the posts into the eyelets that are around the platform.
Anyway, now Zar can enjoy the view without falling overboard...
I still need to finish putting on the underpinnings of the platform. I had to go buy more eyelets before I could finish that... I did... Now I can...
See you tomorrow.