Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Was Framed Again!

I didn't get a lot done this morning.  I went out looking for new bedding for the computer room. 

Found it. Also a frame for Tessie.  She ordered black and plain.... So that's what she got. 

For once, I did something right...

While I was gone, she painted the box black... Assuming that I would find a black frame to match.

It did.

She also guesstimated, the width of the framing materials and added feet to the bottom of the box.

She was pretty darned close!
She found some of the little biscuits that they use to cover screw holes in furniture  in my stash.  She glued them under the four corners.  They make great feet and they come in several sizes.
They made the edges of the box even with the inside of the frame. 

Perfect!

I did add quarter round, painted gray, to all of the seams between the walls yesterday and painted the ceiling the same color.

That bubble in the top left of the frame is a reflection from the light bulb over my shoulder. I didn't notice until just now. 

Anyway, the last thing that I have to do for Tessie's new TV room is a couple of paintings.

I had better get to it, so that I can do something else later.  She will not leave me alone until it is done.  Hey!  She could have demanded that I start on the Magnolia!  Please don't mention the M word in her presence.  I have enough on my hands, trying to finish Daisy's Cottage.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

chapchap73 said...

Love the sign on Tessie's new room :) Can I get one of those in RL size Hugs, Sarah

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Great job. It is a very comfortable room.
Big hug,
Giac

Carmen Landy said...

Hola Casey,
Creo que ella estará feliz con la estancia tan bonita que le ha quedado.
Carmen