Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Excuses... Excuses... Excuses...

I had to go back to the dentist this morning. Not much got done in the way of minis...

I did finish the walnut table.  I found that I will have to build small stools if anyone wants to sit there...Not a lot of space on this side. 

We shall see...
I did cut the pieces for the bottom counter under the stove top.  Now all I have to do is get it to look like a stove...

The two chairs are ones that I borrowed from Zar's trailer to see how they would fit with the table.... They didn't   I guess I should start making plans for stools.

We are in for record rains today.  The tail end of a hurricane is coming through town.  Hopefully it won't be too bad.  Just more rain than usual..

The last one came through in 1983.  Everybody still talks about that one.  We just aren't used to all that rain.  It has been drizzling all morning.

A little while ago, I went into the workroom, looking for my ruler and I saw this...

I borrowed the seat for the chair and put it in another one.  At least I still have some of the fabric left.

I know that this is just an excuse to do something easy for the rest of the day, but I am going to work on it for a while.  This box is looking sad.  I kept borrowing things out of it until there was not much left.

This seems more like a rainy day project than Daisy's house. 

I am going to make it all better.  Then I will go back to Daisy's.

I'm off to make a seat cushion now.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I can't wait to see the stools. The kitchen is really looking great...so interesting. Have fun revamping that little room.
Big hug,
Giac