Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Over and Over....Again

 I did NOT find the door! I may have to give up and build another one.  Darn!

I took out the curtains and re did the pleats.  I had only put one coat of hairspray on them and I didn't put the usual rod in the straight edge.  It showed.

So... I went back and pinned them again.  I put some braid on the valance and sprayed them both.

I usually spray anything that is the same material as the curtains just in case it changes the color a shade.  I have never had it happen, but I know if I don't, that will be the time that it happens.

Now, back to waiting for the spray to dry.

While waiting, I decided to make a table for in front of the couch.

I found a couple of slabs of stone whilst cleaning out.  I am using the one with the fossilized shells in it.

In order to make them sit level, I filled in the center of the back with Model Air.  No, I didn't let it dry before the next step.

I went out and picked a branch on  one of the rosemary bushes that looked interesting... I now have legs for the table. I put the top on the branch and pressed down to make an impression.  That will be a good basis for the glue.

I still have to put a finish on both the stone and the branch, but I thought that you would like to see it. 

The zebra rug won, by a landslide. Thanks for the votes! I think the rug could use a good dusting...

Now I have to go finish the table and start getting ready to go meet all of the other mini witches.  Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is looking great. I love the table and the curtains will be perfect!
Big hug,