Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tessie Told Me To!

 I heard yelling coming from the workroom this morning...I pushed my way through the mess and saw that it was Tessie.  She was stuck behind a pile of wood in one corner.

Zar was trying to pull her out.  It was another case of forgetting how to zap in a time of panic.

I pulled her out and she stood up, dusted herself off and started yelling at me...That's what I get for pulling her out.  I should have left her...If I had, I could be peacefully working on the roof of Daisy's cottage....
She was really irate and I couldn't blame her.  Just look at the mess!  The wood that she was stuck under is behind the broom in this photo...

After she straightened herself out, she looked down the end of her nose at me and gestured towards the corner she had been stuck in...And she shouted, "How can you live like this.  I can't find anything in this mess!".  And then, in a little calmer voice, she continued.  "You are taking the day off from that silly cottage, that's not even mine, and clean up this mess. You should be ashamed...Very ashamed...!
So...Just to be obstinate, I started at the other end of the room. 

About this time of year, spring cleaning rears its ugly head... I get the urge to move furniture around. Soooo....

I moved the desk.  I like it sideways in the summertime.  I'm not so close to the window and almost directly under the ceiling fan with this arrangement... This is the hottest room in the house.

As soon as I had the desk in place, the Terrible Two ordered pizza.  Two please.  One extra large, with different toppings on each one.

They had the nerve to sit and watch.  Eat pizza and tell jokes while I toiled...

I am going to continue for the rest of the day and see what I dig up... I need a shovel, instead of a broom.  It's really bad this time....

It would be easier if Tessie hadn't decided to ride the black dragon around my head and shout orders in my ear as I work..."You missed some dirt over there!  No, a little more to the left!"

Hey!  I just realized that I cleaned off the desk chair and the footstool that I keep under the desk... Maybe I can do some sorting, with my feet up, a Pepsi in one hand and some beads in the other...  So much for furniture moving...

Now, if I could only get Tessie to stop buzzing around my ears....

See you tomorrow.  Maybe with a room that you can walk through.  Maybe.....

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I think Tessie would really be shocked if she saw my workroom(which I'll never show her because she'd make me clean it up)

Hope you finish soon

Hugs
Marisa

Caseymini said...

Marisa, if I didn't have Tessie to push and prod me, I wouldn't even be able to open the door to that room...ever!

De said...

My workroom somehow becomes the overflow storage for everyone else's stuff, too. Once it gets to that point, I tend to grab and go to work on a project elsewhere and dump and drop when I take things back. It is time for a major cleanup. Maybe I'll be inspired by your clean workroom. ;-)

Caseymini said...

Unfortunately De, the stuff in the workroom is all mine. That's why Tessie is making me clean it...

12Create said...

Hmmm, mine is in a state at the moment. Mosty because of books and magazines sprawled over the floor. I can't even get to my paper supplies at the moment! Maybe tomorrow.

Kathi said...

Hi Casey and Co.
I'm back to check on what you've been up to. :D
I have an enormous task looming! I am FINALLY moving back home to Florida!
My workroom is a complete disaster!
Moving all of this stuff is giving me a huge headache! I don't even know where to start!?
Hopefully, once I get settled again I can get back to the blog and mini making! Not to mention catching up on Tessie's adventures!