Saturday, May 18, 2013
It's Not Easy Being Green....
The green house is going to need several coats to look good.
I am trying to decide if I want to paint the inside of the greenhouse green too...
The problem is, the acrylic sheets were glued in with some kind of glue that shows. They are all the size of the side of the building...Not for each window. I may have to cut them down and do individual windows....That's a LOT more work.
I also have to scrape the glue off of the insides. This is turning out to not be a fast project.
I took duplicate fountain out of one of the birdcages and put it in here to see what it was going to look like. I am definitely thinking darker stone.
Then I have to decide if I want to plant flowers or try for water....I am thinking that flowers would brighten it up a lot more.
In looking for this birdcage, I got into a lot of other "garden rooms".
I discovered that the real greenhouse needs to be replenished once more. Every once in a while, I sit down and make plants to fill that one. Then I use the plants in other settings as they are needed.
It works out well until I find that, once again, I am running out of plants.
I am going back to hack and cough again for a while....Maybe I should just sit and make plants for the rest of the day....Or maybe not....Sneezing doesn't go well with hundreds of little leaves that like to fly.
See you tomorrow.