Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, April 15, 2013

A Little More to the Right....

OK.  Here we go again.  It's not as bad as it looks.

That pile in the front is stuff that I pulled out of the closet, so that I could move things.

See the two black corners on the photo?  I am not sure, but I think that maybe my shutter got stuck.

Anyway, as you can see, I am not working on the cottage this morning.

I woke up about three this morning, with the idea nagging me that, I should move everything in the closet to the right.  As it was, I couldn't open the drawers on the left side all the way.  I had to fish for anything that I needed from there.

So...I moved it all.  Only about six inches to the right, but what a difference!  Now I can actually pull the drawers out all the way, if need be.

I did eliminate the little tiny drawers that were on top of the chest where the blue boxes are now.

Did I mention that I had to take all of the drawers out to move each of the pieces.  What a mess!  But I did find a whole bunch of egg cartons that I didn't know I still had.  I thought that I was almost out.

Once I got them all moved, Tessie showed up and volunteered to help....Her timing is always perfect.  She just wanted to play "Where's Tessie" for the photos.  I'll give you a clue....She didn't make it in time for the first one.  Not everything was moved in that one.

Then she plopped down and didn't move a muscle until I was done...Pretty easy to find in the other two photos.

Just look up at the top shelf!  Empty space. Amazing.  I haven't seen that shelf for years.  It won't be empty for long. 

I still have to get up on the step stool and look to see what's on the top shelf.  I am not even going to think about what is up on the plant shelf(8 feet high).  The inside of the closet is my limit today...

Back to work now. 

See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Lucille said...

Well, Casey, I suppose that by the time I am writing this, you're either finished or you stopped for the day. The closet looks great and Tessie seems to be enjoying her perch. It's 10:30 here and I have been running around like crazy all day. Had such a late supper. Now I must go wash the dishes and get ready for the arms of Murphy!

Caseymini said...

Lucille, you should know by now...I will never be finished. The workroom self destructs as soon as I close the door!LOL

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
For what it is worth, that is about 10 times neater and more organized then my closet and workroom.
Big hug,
Giac

Troy said...

I need to have you come and help me with mine! It looks great.

Caseymini said...

You guys obviously are ignoring the first photo. LOL

elizabeth s said...

Hi Casey! We have all been through the process over and over and regardless of how organized you are...MESS HAPPENS! The up side is that in trying to get through it you can happen upon a lucky find, ie your egg cartons! You have some terrific storage bins and they are labeled too! Hat's off to you for tackling that extra 6 inches of space! It was well worth the exertion!

elizabeth